Apr 3, 2009

Shanna Moakler denies cheating on Travis Barker during crash recovery

A day after splitting with rocker Travis Barker, model/reality TV star Shanna Moakler has gone to the Web to deny claims she was unfaithful while her beau was recovering from a horrific plane crash.

In a post on her MySpace Celebrity page, Moakler smacks Barker and his friends for claiming she had a fling with actor Gerard Butler.

"Travis and I were very much together in September when the (plane crash) happened. Not only did I fly to Georgia, I stayed by his side the entire stay and also for the bus ride home to L.A. I think any human being with a heart . . . would do the same."

Moakler says that even as she was helping her ex recover from the crash, she came across numerous romantic e-mails with many other women, some famous, some I personally knew, all heart breaking."

To the women involved, Moakler writes: "You know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourself."

Moakler also writes that other e-mails from Barker's employees were sent to gossip sites like TMZ that bashed her character as a woman and as a parent, something she wouldn't do to Barker.

"I have never verbally bashed him as a father," continues the post. "I didn't even bash him after the infamous blogs years ago, I have never went on different social networks and made campaigns of hate and slander. In fact MANY times I have had to bite my tongue and try to be the bigger person."

No comments :